Thank you for visiting www.kesef.in (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”). The term “Kesef “refers to Kesef Advisors, its employees and affiliates.
Collection of Information
Kesef, its employees and affiliates collect information (which can include sensitive personal information) to assist us in our relationship with you. If you are unable to provide the information we need, we may not be able to provide you with the product or service you have requested. We may also be required by law to collect information from you. The types of information could be as follows:
- Personal identity information such as postal address, email address, etc.
- Information which relates to your financial affairs, business, employment, income or assets
- Information which arises out of or is required in connection with the transactions you do with Kesef or through Kesef
- Information which helps Kesef process applications made by you for particular products and services
- Information relevant to product marketing
This information is only used to fulfil the services requested of us, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner.
Distribution of Information
While we will not generally disclose your personal information, we may do so if we are (i) required to do so by law, any Government authority, any court order, decree or award, (ii) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorised transactions, (iii) investigating fraud which has already taken place, or (iv) required to do so to market intermediaries, agents, product developers in relation to investments made by you.
Commitment to Information Security
Your personal information is kept secure. We comply with the relevant security principles set out in the applicable privacy laws of India. We are not bound by privacy laws of any jurisdiction other than India. Only employees of Kesef, its affiliates (who have agreed to maintain confidentiality in relation to the information) and market intermediaries and product developers with respect to investments made by you will have access to this information.